We've turned "invisible" websites around and gotten them on the front page for their "money" keywords with some basic SEO strategies put in place. Then we turn the website owner loose with the tools and knowledge they need to keep the ball rolling - think snowball rather than baseball. All of this depends on the cooperation of the website owner with Advanced Web Design's advice. There are no silver bullets or magic pills for search engine optimization. Expect to:
- Write something almost every day (article, blog, post a picture, etc.
- Pay attention to others in your field and make connections
- Get on social media sites such as Facebook
- Encourage clients, friends and family to write HONEST reviews for you
- Do a lot of research on your own